The Green Filter awards cover every kind of competition, from model making to karting via truck races and tracto-pulling races.
Green Filter equipped the 206 WRC World champion car of rallys in 2000, 2001, 2002 – it equipes this year the new 307 WRC.
In 2003 and 2004, Green Filter equiped also the Peter Solberg’s Subaru who won the same championship in 2003
In 2004 Green Filter trusts the 3 first places:.
1st : with Stephane Sarrazin Subaru Impreza WRC
2nd : with Alexandre Bengue, on Peugeot 206 WRC
3rd : with Simon Jean-Joseph on Renault Clio Super 1600
Green Filter is also France’s Champion in Rallycross with Eric Guillemette.
For its beginning in race bike, Green Filter is France’s Champion in Open Superproduction with
Kawasaki ZX-10R, and 3rd at Bol d’Or.
In ski doo too, Green Filter is France’s Champion in 2004
Some prestigious pilots trust in Green Filter :
- Alain Prost, 2e of Andros Trophy 2003/2004 on Toyota Corolla, team Oreca
- Paul Belmondo in GT FIA
- Jean-Luc Paillier, several times champion of France and Europe in rally-cross
- Benoît Rousselot, champion of France rallys 2002 on Subaru
- Henri Pescarolo and his Courage “24 Heures du Mans”
- Brice Tirabassi, world champion junior rallys 2003
Green Filter is also the supplier of:
- Citroën Sport with Saxo Rallycross,
- Peugeot Sport with 206 S16 Circuit, 106 Kit Car and 206 Super 1600,
- Renault Sport with Clio Super 1600.
The air filters, that Green Filter has developped for the circuit, present characteristics our
engineers optimized thanks to a close cooperation with the best motor mechanics, as for
instance Mugen Honda in Japan.